Thursday, October 19, 2006

drunk(:

DRUNK
2/9 sang bdae s0ng t0 sihui in cls.she s0 cute. bt 2day in cls s0 sianx.

after sch00l went t0 junyuan primary sch racky. lols.evrything shrinked in size. all s0 small. lols. we t00 big f0r the things there le lahhs. the sch v nice. garden gt satelites and then like science centre. gt s0 many science tinggy.l0ls s0 nice.. hahss i helping them pr0m0te the sch?? nahhs.
went bck ws.t00k sbs with rubez, hazelin, agnes, s00nyang,the twins,jeremiah. l0ls s00nyang s0 funny. he make u sluaugh like mad. then gt 1pple 0n bus 0ls0 laugh. damn crazy l0r we all.(:
then after that g0 meet vivientan and jiaqi. lols. waited f0r sheryl t0 pass me the banner and then i g0 hme paint. bt in the end is jiaqi br0ught hme. l0ls c00l.
after that arnd 7 plus i went t0 greenview sec.the security guard s0 cute and funny l0r.at first dun let me g0 in.ask me stay in the waiting c0rner. then he satrted asking"whats ur name?" " pohling.pohpohling. u kn0w my sis?weeeeee ling" : ORH! I KNOW.SHE V FUNNY RYTE?" then he finally let me in. d0ts.sis gt graduated and then she s0 sad till cry. l0ls her sch the pe0ple all keep l00king at me.stressed sial. i kn0w her frens. lien.vivian.candice.mayling.. and blahh blahh.
next went t0 the wine restaruant t0 drink wine. l0ls drank wine and grape juice. then feel dizzy. l0ls. nw ok le lahhs. the wine s0 nice l0r. bt drink abit 0ny.1/4 cup.SUPERB SIAL.
then next g0 eat roti prata. dad pr0n0unced it as "loti brada" 0r smeting i dunnu lahhs. s0 funny. hahaas..
i s0 full nw. just reached h0me. then 0n the c0mp send mdm n0ra smeting.
l0ls i these few days p0st al0t and very l0ng.
ok lahhs. shall me be a gd girl g0 bathe nw. l0ls. bb (: