Sunday, December 24, 2006

past few days were fun.hada great time with my neighbours. had this amazing race arnd here and our grp gt 3rd. haha gt a filA sidebag. didnt rlly make use of it so gave it to my dad. my teamates were me, kishan, poobalan and simran. yea i'm the olny girl.bt actually only have 3 girls j0ining the thing.quite pathetic though.uhuh aft tht had a so called buffet and they gave us lotsa mineral water.all of us cnt finish so the guys started splashing water at the girls.of course, we were all drenched.poor thing.but in the end one of the organisers walked past and tada!, he scolded the guys. 'water is for drinking!not playing. use ur brain to think.not ur butts' haha girls were laughing. yea and then at night played true-or-dare.. many neighbours came.then at arnd 11plus, we went to the bbq pit and planned to tell ghosts stories.bt in the end we ended up talking and sharing secrets. and frm here i found out two things! uhh guess wht? n0pes nth to do with rctwc. haha one of my neighbours, malay, 2yrs younger, confessed.then i was like. 'hello! wake up!i'm elder than you!! its like so impossible! omg.'then i went to my sis.there, she told me an0ther similar thing.malay too.i shant continue this part.too personal. haha bt of course,didnt accept .i gt a shock of my life. AHH my god. bth were rejected.so i went hme.then i chatted w my sis till 3am abt many things.its like sisterly love. haha. n0 lah.too mushy. haha.

2dae went dwn to chatw neighbours again. saw the bth of them.bt acted normally lah.wht cn i do. just pretend tht nth happned.hey im gd at tht kay.haha yah and nce again, true-or-dare. this time, the younger guy wasnt arnd.so had nt much of pressure.bt the other was.all so tensed up lo..bt one thing is,he is a smoker.i hate smokers.sry. then when he started smoking, i covered my nose and gave an irritated look.my sis whispered to him: 'see i told you she dosent like smokers'. he felt bad.i felt bad.she felt bad.too bad. bt no matter wht, rctwc is my only one.thats wht you call love(:

okay.good night peeps.gtg. to bed!(:.
woah my lovely lil bed. haha byebye.