Monday, January 8, 2007

4th day of school for them.2nd day for me. haha. my bag's heavy!ouchy!

ytd had a fever.high fever.

head soooo painful.slept for like..12hrs ytd.couldnt stand it.
and so, my lovely parents put wet towel on my forehead.at 3am.okay thats great parents i have. then at arnd 6 just nw, dad put the wet towel on my head again.and i dont knw wht happnd, the wet towel landed on the bed when i woke up.and my pants were wet!umms i didnt pee or whatsoeva..

2dae went to school late.at 8.everythng's normal.but i feel so awkward.dont knw why.

rched my hse bust0p at 4.30. and said called(he's my neighbour) "hey.laup0.wait for me at the bust0p."he call sme that evrytym lah.calls my sis darling.calls my neighbours names like h0ney,baby,dear and stuffs.and he's 20 tis yr.haha.

okay so i walked hme with him.
and i rched hme!tada! haha
okay bb!