Sunday, April 29, 2007

neighbours, again(:

ahh my god i love my neighbours lah.
went down till like 12.20am?
chatting and showing tricks and stuffs?
me and two of my neighbours know this trick, but not the rest of them.
so i'll show it to my sis, who doesnt know a SINGLE thing.
muahhahahaaaa. im a wonderwoman!( thats what miiraa darl gave me that name)
and she's lilmisskecik. hahhaaaa.
thats so super cool man.
its really a blessing to know all of them(:
i just realised i cant live without my neighbours?
yah and many other peeps in school too.
but neighbours play a super big role in my life lah.
love you peeps.

studied amaths and chem just now.
so i actually know the bionomial theorem thing lah!
mr teo jc was teaching me sihui and syab fri after school till 5plus.
okay and he says im below average for ss.
i admit that. its hard leh.

exams coming. must buck up lah.
hope can pass amaths and physics. my wish for this term.


and there's this actor, name xiao bin bin. he is really super cute.
but now he is like 30 plus years old.
he is cute when he is young lah. yupps.

and hey people! its another 15days to my birthday!(:
woohoo~ i feel so excited.
took bus 5 home just now. saw a pri school friend in the bus.
but didnt say hi. cus she infront.
then the blur bus driver for get to stop a the bustop,
so i had to walk home from the further bustop. which is like 20mins walk.
and its near dennis house. so i wlaked, and saw his sis. hahaaa.
miss them. my pri school friend. yeah...