Friday, August 3, 2007

hey mates,
i think i owe a big big apology to you guys,
for doing push-ups for me qiyuan and khalisah.( for not wearing spectacle hooks )
alhough its just a small mistake,
im still sorry kays? felt bad lah.
i'll bring spectacle hooks next training ( :D )

anyway, stayed at mac with ahmad, danyal, aidah, hakim, afiq, natasha and shamira.
initially wna finish up the longgggggggg dued reflections which i owed mdm nora tons of weeks ago.
but i realised, i left my work at school! no, i left my whole file in school!
omggggggg wth. mdm nora wna it by this coming tues.
so it means i only have monday to do it! yeah so lucky!
yeah. and my stomach still hurts!
freakkkkkkkkkkk sia. told may and shamira i might be giving birth soon.
and may says she wna be the godma of my child.
okay may:D hahaaa.

im very happy today! and i also dont know why. hehheh.
rock on people:D woo~