Friday, August 31, 2007

Yo teachers, HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY.
well, say here also no use. no teacher will know.
hahaaa. lets see.
performance sucked. totally. i nearlyyyy forget the steps.
but at least i survivied through the whole thing!
finale, cool lah. but, suddenly got no mood and all, emo lah. hahaa.
and taking group pictures, suck lor. never wait for me.
never leave space for me. idiot lah.

went back to primary school with sathish, pavithra, vivian, min er, humphery.
and and, go in the school still need to write form and give ezlink card.
waaaa kiasu sia. and, i lost my ezlink card. pro eh?
hahaa. cannot go in lah! uhhhhh. but i sneak in, with the help of min er vivian and humphery.
luckyyy. ran into the canteen. so many people.
and i saw many people! mrs goh still rmbs me, and mr phua:D rmbs me too!
yay yay. after that went to eastpoint with ex6Ds people. i miss them!
upload the pics soon. chatted for 4hrs. woah. oliver! ziyi! jia wei! wai nam! waaa all changed sia.
hahaaa. waiting for next year again:D
and jiawei, i'll try my best to help you lah. but she no hp kinda inconvenient leh. nvm.
i wna watch! POHWEELING! follow me go can?
people ah, this skinny nice right?
POHWEELING! gna buy it soon! go with me.