Monday, December 10, 2007

fck th world. and you.

oh my pretty pretty boy i missed you.
like i never ever missed no one before.

anyway,
its been raining for th past few hours/days/weeks.
such a turn off. BOO-ness.

dear friend,
i still love you no matter what.
and stop telling me i dont care about th friendship between us and all.
oh well cus i do.
just because i didn't show it out how i felt about you/us,
just because i didn't talk about you in my blog,
dosen't mean i don't care about you.
dosen't mean i dont remember you.
dosen't mean i dont fcking care for god's sake.
i don't wna fight with you.
you're not to be blamed, its all cus of me.
after all these things that happened,
i've found out i've been sensitive TOWARDS YOU.
find me ridiculous for all i care,
i'm also sick and tired of all this stuffs.
lets just sit down and settle this thing.
goodbye.
kick th world upside down. it'll feel better.