Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Don't you wish your gf was hot like me. uh:D

alright people, last time to blog before chinese new year.
well, happy new year to everyone out there yo!

anyway, principal and v-principal came in to our class during th 2periods of maths today,
and luckily, i was siiting right at th back alone, so th p came and see my work,
sia laaaaaaa, scary like helluh siol. well, she's hot la. haha
then vp come, wakao, can die sia. she asked my what's my answer for some questions, then i got correct la dey. so i was like, there! i got correct! (smiles at her)
haha, like lame onlyyyyyyyyy.

after training today went to meet sis and her friends to shop for shoes.
well, bought this pair of yellow pumps, wanted purple, but all like not nice one.
others left, only that DOUGLAS wna see my sister more, cus he leaving spore tml.
well, sent him off th bus and hang out awhile, went home:D
i think i'm like so friendly laaaaaaaaaa, know alot of my sister's friends. what to do.
nice girl ma:D haha shut up la.

and pamela, i miss you la seyD: hope to see you soon alright!
nicole, you know i love you right? HAHA, see you tml lovely ass:D