Sunday, July 20, 2008

Quote of th day: In three words i can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on.

cat
HAHA, cat so cute!

Just came back home from going out with Babe.
Babe like finally got her cheongsam?
Haha bet she's like trying it on and taking pictures of herself LOR.
HAHA, we had lots of fun, i guess.
Morning went to eat with my cousins and relatives @ T3,
then met babe, headed down to Cheenatown to get her cheongsam.
Initially i wanted to get it too, but dad asked me to ask from my cousin.
Okay lor, my cousin size also like me.
So yeh, i slashed price with th cheongsam seller
Original price was 55, then she see me still student give me 35.
But i 'told' her i only have 23 with me, so she was like okay lor.
HAHA i know i pro in these kinda things. Next time wna buy things cheap cheap call me along.
Confirm can get alot cheaper one:D
After that headed to Pasir ris beach, spent time there with her and took a hell lot of pictures.
We like lovers sia, WA M ZAI. haha babe's fav. hokkien sentence.

Yesterday went studying with th click5
Met up with QY and babe @ ws, then headed to dte to study.
Vitorrio came around 2plus, and TENG came damn early sia, 5plus.
Had dinner @ KFC @ ws, met DJo and went to sing K.
See i so good accompany her, she say she very sad.
HAHA, th msges she sent me made me laugh so hard sia!
Eh girl ah, don't be guilty la, i know you're a bitch(HAHA) but is also not your fault what.
Is he ownself want to flirt one leh! But you really made me laugh la.
Sang K until 10plus then went home.

Okay, i'm like having fun these few days siol.
HAHA shit, i needa be serious and start doing my chem prelim papers.
Damn lazy i tell you.

Okay, pictures up(:
Photobucket
Th coolest people always sits at th back.

Photobucket
DJo looks like one big fat pig here!

Photobucket
Haha, two losers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We look damn alike can!

Photobucket
Its her dream...

Photobucket

Photobucket

.
.
Photobucket
Th effect very nice right!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
(They're big cus they're nice.)

I spent like hours uploading these pictures, so better take a closer look at it and i don't know what's wrong with these underlined words. And i can't seem to make it go back to normal.
Okay till then, so long~ suckers.