Sunday, August 10, 2008

Quote of th day: Don't get yourself arrested and make your day worse! If you need to vent, just smash something that's already broken! You can't get in trouble for wrecking the unsalvageable!

HAPPY 43rd BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!




I would say i love my country alot, for there is peace and harmony between people, and everything's safe in here. All th way singapore!

Anyway, friday national celeb in school was a blast!
I really missed those times where i took part in th parade, and we'd spent countless hours practicing for th aprade. Aww god i miss those!
This year was a lil different, each individual uniform group competed in th fancy drill.
And guess what, NPCC WON! *screams! haha yeh babeh i was like super happy when npcc was called.
Initially i thought that ncdcc would win, cus i havent seen th npcc reherse.
But yeh, npcc's still th best la dey! :D
After th parade we practiced for th teacher's day concert.
And mdm chng loved our performance! but its still not confirmed yet whether we would be able to perform on th actual day. Pray pray pray.

So yeh, i took pictures with my cousin:D
and one of my favourite teacher in 2008!:D
and th girl who i always wanted to take picture with since sports day:D
YAY.
After th parade stayed in school and chatted with th above teacher, Ms Lum for quite long with
my girls and RubanVL.
I think i'll miss ms lum and her lessons when she's gone.
she's really one nice teacher who doesnt get angry easily.
I think she's really one patient woman, and yes. Ms Lum i'll miss you alot. god, i'll be sad fyi.
After everything went to meet neighbours @ Dte.
Played bowling while waiting for sister to come and guess what? I WON THEM in th first round, and 2nd game i got second! Look down on me rightttttttttt! HAHA.
After bowl wanted to catch a movie, but somehow all of us not enough cash.
So yeh didn't watch in th end.
And so we went town park, took pictures and off home we go.
Photobucket
( look at th front guy, he's crazy about taking pictures:D)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
( Look at that guy on th extreme left, he stone sial)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Caught moneh not enough2 with mum today.
Hell yeh i swear its a nice and funny movie!
You guys should really watch it.
(To that iexpressmyself person. Thanks for expressing yourself. But perhaps if you didn't like me, i can't do anything cus insulting won't make me like you any much more. And perhaps if you didn't like me, you shouldn't even come here in th first place. Perhaps you should just go back to where you belong. And perhaps even before you start typing, you should just think twice cus you've got too much cells to spare. In th first place, this is my blog. So true enough i have th rights to say what i want. Its your hand, you have th rights to type what you want. And yeh, its now my hand, so i have th right to type anything. Mind you i didn't even scold any vulgar on you. So now why must you come and start all this. You started it, don't blame me. Yeh so now. I think its best for you to move on in life, and stop expressing yourself. I wouldn't wna know more about it.)