Thursday, January 29, 2009

Quote of the day: We're always the same age inside.

This year's CNY was a blasttttttttttttt. Had fun esp with my maternal side's cousin. Well we had lots of fun every year, but this year is execptional, cus we played more games and stayed up at aunt's house till very late in the night, around 2plus?

Saboteur's a very nice and interesting game! Anyone wna buy for mua? Haha.

As for my father's side, we're not as close, or say, we're not close. Most of my cousins here are guys, so guys click better with guys, right? But one good thing for my father's side cousins, guys here are quite good looking and tall. Ooo.

Anyway new year's almost over for me, cus the next time i'm gna see all my cousins again is the next new year. Yeh all of us only come together once a year, which is CNY. Sad i kno, but we rarely meet up luh. Ya but.. we'd still have lots of fun when we're together!

Ya, met up with Aunty Rina late afternoon yesterday @ Bugis. NYDC, shopping........... Simply love her to teh maximum. Following her to her friend's house on friday and staying over at her house till sat, or maybe sun? Ya and this meant more ang baos! Hahahahaha.
Caught Bride was early afternoon with my sister just now, a show worth watching I would say.
And maybe cus it's still the new year season and school's started, th whole cinema has only 6viewers! Me and sister went in first, and there's only both of us! Luckily not horror movie. If not....
Well anyway...
This movie's 'bout two best girlfriends getting married on th same day same place, but only one of them is able to get married, watch it, ending's great!
Friends, true friends, no matter whut will not let anything destroy their friendships.

Posting of results will be out tomorrow, cheh i thought it'll be on staurday.
Hope that I'll be able to get into th school of my choice.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Cool or whut.