Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Since I've got nothing to do now, I shall upload th pictures for today's session!
Sarah Kieran Leong, th first person I've made friends with in Tpjc, and yes we can click quite well! Happy birthday, ocne again!
Clarice like this photo righttttttttttt! HAHA.
Alina, among th first few I made friends with in tpj.
:D Her tennis, Awesome.
Cleo and Sarah.
Sharon!:D
Clarice! Blessed.
Azam!!! Clarice don't be jealous, HAHA.

Not bad looking righttttt, heh.

Syabbbbbbbb!
I don't know her, but..... no harm taking pics right.
Nizam:D Npcc friend..
Hey babe guess whut! His name is Shafiq! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Idk her too..............

Babe babe babe! I took picture with Husni! HAHAHAHHA.
Denise! And she's a VERY nice girl.

Idk her too..................

Idk him also uh...........

Idk th 3 of them........ HAHA.

TAN SI HUI! :D

..................

Xin rong:D

idk her name but... shes in my og, haha.

Garett:D Pretty right!

Clariceeeeeeeeeeeee!

Cheh cheh, syab and azam sehhhhhhhhhh! HAHA.

Corallites, without basirah(:

Me and Rimes, plus 2 extras. Haha.

Russell:D


Twin no.1

Twin no.2. And they look like 100% mirror image siol.
Senior who twist me, always:D Haha.
More or less sums up take a picture day, and yes I made quite a number of new friends! Tpj isn't that unfriendly, afterall. Or maybe it only applies to our batch. Heh.
Yep yep I'm pretty much excited and looking foreward to th camp! YAYY YAYY, cool or whut!
But I just hope that my class will be fun and had no conflicts la, duh.
Off to study sleep.