Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hello miss bimbo ShaamZ.
I decided to blog, just for youuuuuuuu!
Anyway you better tell em you're free tomorrow if not you die. HAHA.

First day of april fool kena by CLARICE AND EX-CORALLITES.
Already panicking cus was nearly late for school, first thing come school in th morning say got cockroach. Piang eh, I look damn retarded then...

Anyway, no cca on wed, damn. Odac getting slacker):
'Studied' with th odacians instead but wasn't productive.
Whenever i have Miss banana chiamin with me, i can only talk and gossip. HAHA.

Back to alma mater on friday with TAN SIHUI for morning sharing!
Talked about YOG and lied our way tru when talking about JC life. HAHA. Not 100% lying (in case if any corallites sees this) But you really gotta be prapared to go mad anytime during th 2years in Jc. Or at least, Tpjc.
ANYWAY.
Feels so good to be back, where almost everyone knows me. AHEM AHEM.
I MISS CORALLLLLLLLLLLLL!
Crazy bimbo bumped my butt on top of th stage, damn paiseh.
But crazy woman never fails to make me laugh, her actions and her bimbotic essence. Damn classic.

Became a super loyal garang gunni on saturday, except we didn't get any money out of it. Super emo.
But it was more or less worth it cus 09S16 totally rock ass when doing stuffs together. WOOOOOOOOO~
Studied with the usual at airport after that and it freakin' took us more than 2hours on one freakin' physics question, didn't get any freakin' conclusion in th end. Freakin' irritating. PHYSICS KILLED ME YESTERDAY, I GIVE UP.

THEN CAME ALONG PROJECT WORK. Freakin' took me more than 2hours to do PI and i was freakin' crapping my way throughout. Freakin' irritated cus i don't know how to link th two freakin' parts together.

From water conservation, i freakin' linked it to deer conservation. How do you freakin' get to that point, right. PW ROCKS ASS, my ass.

AND it took away 4hours of my sleep.

Whut's with freakin' and the number 2. See la freakin' irritating.

Clarice told me a super bimbotic joke on thurs. And me laughed hardcore!
For bimbos, you can learn this.
TALK TO MY LEFT HAND CUS YOU'RE NEVER RIGHT.
.
.
hahahhaha damn. got th shaamZ bimbotic sickness already.

(got people say i looked fierce, do i?): emo already)