Saturday, April 25, 2009

As promised, pictures will be back when i'm free!
ShaamZ birdday.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
GOOD DAY' LOVELY.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
One bimbo was missing from this pic cus he was too vain.
Photobucket
Oh, he's back. HAHA.

More or less these few pictures.
Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyy, I went back for Coral's 10th anni speech day today and yes, i still miss coral as much. Why must it always be th alma mater that i misses th most. Tsk irritating.
(I WILL UPLOAD SPEECH DAY PICS NEXT TIME ROUND)

Finally after so longgggg, I can blog properply, without having to think about homework and some screwed up PW. I should take a break and sleep th whole day..

But i can't. There's just too much work to do. Too much to study and catch up but.. Just too little time. I hope time could stop here for just a moment... And lemme catch my breath.

I know my blog now is always on studying and nothing much. I lead a sad life. 2008 is more well-liked. By me.

I feel school has been loving me too much and only releasing me at 5plus 6, and th past week has been exceptionally tiring. Already lagging behind in physics (cus i skipped one lecture), and then still got PI to rush. And whut's worst, my mid-term assignment, aka SA1 is next week

It's gna be the first time i have eye bags. Sucks right.

Many asked, whut would you wish for if given one?
I would answer, sleep...