Sunday, August 30, 2009

ARSEHOLES

Life's becoming a freakin' bitch these days.

I thought jc KIDS are supposed to be more matured than those in sec sch, but it turned out they're of same level. As compared, Jc kids SHOULD be able to think if not for themselves, at least for others. Gossiping is fun i know, but...... If backstabbing comes into th picture, things get out of hand.

Sadly, there're still cases where th whole picture becomes complicated and KIDS fall out. Apparently I'm not kiddish to th extent of segregating you from th norm but... I dont know whut will happen when things get worse. So hey you kid, better get back to where you belong before mummy teaches you whut to do, asshole.

Anywayyyyyyyyyyyy, I realised my past posts have more or less been about Korean songs and school, but........ Let's not include sch here, for once.
Friends, yes?

2009 has been somewhut a smoothsailing one for me, except for th above mentioned. Get to know new friends.. Friends whom you can trust, friends whom you can gossip with, friends whom you can laugh with, cry with, hang out and never get bored. There're many types of classification of friends, but most does th same thing- keep you company.
Speaking of company, friends are great creatures when you're alone. They keep you company and sometimes, lend you a shoulder. HOWEVER....... There are instances where friends disappoint you by doing retarded stuffs or even.. dissatisfying things. And at that time, th victim should be smart enough to keep a distant away, or confront him. Sadly, I'm not that smart.
But then again, you're lucky you still have 'backup' friends who'll alwayssssssssss be there for you like seriously. Opps, I'm that lucky.

Somehow this thought came to my mind while listening to korean songs AGAIN.
Friends, at th end of th day it's still entirely up to YOU to decide how genuine they are or perhaps, how fake they are. It's whut makes human meanies.


Just wna show you my classmates, they're a mixture of everything. But still, 09s16 rocks your socks, losers(L) :D

I'll be having sushi in 11hours time, envy me please. Vpeace!