Wednesday, February 3, 2010

HI bitches, don't judge me by whut you see cus life is full of lies.

Okay, I realised it's been long since I've really officially updated about my life, apart from school work and emoemoemo encounters.

Basically, J2 life is never an easy one, kns.
(most) teachers teach at a speed which I can't follow, imagine a tortoise running a marathon. Yerp.
Plus, I haven't been doing my tutorialS for chem and math, which I (most of th time) did it in my previous year. Instead, I'm beginning to pick up interest for physics and econs.
HOW CAN THAT BE RIGHTZ.

Gonna send myself for repair soon.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OH GOD.......................
Life must be so hectic that I forgot to post about today's CCA fair.
Aiyah, we surpassed our target of 40 recruits and hit th number 100+.
.
(Filipino accent): I tella yoo, we sit down there at th boot arnd pepo come tu uss. Somemore, I thinkz our swing slucture we built veli nicee arnd attralactive arnd then got pepo sit and swing until they pall downz worz. Veli farnie.

PLUS, today's chiamin's birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOMAN, YOU MAKE ODAC LIVELY AND FUN ENJOYABLE WORTHWHILE EXCITING FOR ME.
aiyah all th mushy mushy things I type here later people all leave this website.
But do know that you're reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyy awesome, to th extent that I can skip CCA cus of you haha. good not. Next time we go out I buy taiwan xiao-chi for you k.

New year's coming and I haven't bought even one inch of cloth for new year.
This saturday sounds good but just th thought of having to squeeeeeeeeze through crowds and fight for oxygen makes me wna stay home, or at least head to th deserted gym instead. Kns la, bugis sounds great but then again, I'll be like... Entering 'ah lian world' kinda thing. AIYA.
Abo I see where got pasar malam then I emo go there alone buy hello kitty clothes ah.



I know it's damn wordy and random.
But today, I just don't feel like doing any work.
ALL YOUR FAULT.









Very stimulating.
Can someone tell me where can I get this calendar.
pleasepleaseplease.