Wednesday, April 7, 2010

2wheels.

I managed to secure a baseball for my math, but as for MOST of th rest, it all goes down to 2words, Utter rubbish.
Maybe, everyone else is feeling th same too, disappointment, guilt and demoralized.
But we all know, pr at least I know, at th end of th day, it's just that few grades we'll attain and who cares about them, we're all gonna die one day. And all that classifiers don't matter anymore.
How I wish this day will come, where th society don't give a shit about your scores, but just you yourself. Your personality and ability to communicate with others.
(yea it'd be impossible I know)










Bla................................. feeling so lethargic now, but I hope you're feeling much better boy.
Much much better.

ok time for rest, eye bags are all popping out, EW much.