Friday, March 18, 2011

And I hate the thought of finally being erased.

Backbackback.
But I lost the interest again!


Anyway I wanted to dedicate a song called 'best of me' by Daniel Powter, to my lovely coral girls, but AWWW MAN I couldn't find any nice/suitable videos on youtube.
But girls do know I really wanna thank you all for staying strong by each other. And even thou we've long been separated into different schools, I'd still miss those times together in Coral.
You know who you girls are, and I really wanna say a biggggggggggg thank you for everything.
Hope this warms your heart, and god bless!(;






Work is coooooooooooooooooool.
I've been working at SIA Training Centre, and basically my job is to plan/roster the steward(ess) their schedules, and run small errands. I'm satisfied with my job, but as you know, there ain't no perfect job in this world. Guess each has it's own way of life in order to stay alive.
Owellz, when my work ends officially I'm gonna work out every week.
Get back to how I was in Sec school.





Bye I might consider closing down my blog soon. Boringz.