Monday, November 6, 2006

after reading ao's bl0g then p0st de. haha her bl0g s0 funny lahhs. g0 see g0 see. haha.
ytd:went t0 edwin's bbq at pasiris there.gt yans,sinhar,steph,xiuwei and jiaqi gg.then i met vivien at the interchnge thn g0. haha i was h0lding the wire mash.s0 they all had t0 wait f0r the arrival 0f me then cn start bbq-ing. haha s0 nvm. me and vivien made them wait. on the bus v.tan f0ne ring. haha the ringt0ne is barney one. thn so l0ud. gt pple say: barney! haha

thn gt 0ne small b0y infr0nt g0 sing the barney s0ng.hah i laugh lahhs.s0 damn funny l0r.hah then at abt 5plus we rched the plce.edwin was like s0...IMPATIENT. then we started bbq-ing.edwin s0 what l0r. he tell us dun eat 1st.w8 till gt many many f00d thn start eating.but then? he himself g0 eat behind us. s2pid lahhs him..

nvm then we bbq-ed until like 7plus thn me v.tan yans sinhar and jiaqi went t0 the p0nd0k t0 play games.. funny lahhs.then we g0 bck bbq again.haha hwile bbq-ing, gt 0ne very errie and evil s0und cuming frm the grass patch.omg wth is that la? v.tan screamed.thn we all screamed oso. it was like so laughing at us. ahh! s0 crazy!
thn we left the place at arnd 10.30pm.

cleaned evrything and t00k pictures frm edwin's cam. jiaqi die die 0s0 didnt wna take.sp0ilsp0t.nvm thn she helped us take pics.haha s0 nice the pics. taking frm edwin's bl0g later. thn we went hme. my mum fetched v.tan hme haha. we t0ked al0t l0r.haha thn she say she slept at 5pluslwahseh. i s0 tired l0r.she still cn like tonned till s0 long. peifu peifu.haha

t0day(: went t0 sch00l at abt 7plus. thn i met agnes on the way up t0 ldrs rm.bt she didnt see me.haha and i didnt call her.haha. chcked the tents and cleaned the masstins.lols so tiring. then after that at abt 9 plus went t0 JUNYUAN PRIMARY. gt briefing at there.i rlly admire syab lehhs. she cn be like s0 relaxed and calm infr0nt 0f s0 many pple.i cnt l0r.my legs will shake de.haha. the prefects vso cute lor. all like so small so innocent de.haha.

thn they started painting their flag.. paint till half mrlee ask me g0 buy thinner at the nearby sh0ps there. then i was lke:"hinner? i cn buy mehhs? i under 18lehhs."mrlee actually wanted t0 call s00nyang g0 buy de.bt his face l00ked s0...ahbeng.haha thn at last me and shao wei went. wahseh the place s0 far l0r. me and him walked s0 l0ng,tired nia.

thn we came t0 this sh0p which sells dulux paints and stuffs.so we went in and ask.
" auntie gt sell thinner here??" thn she said"thinner? u ab0ve 18?" "no.we 14" "thn u gt any cards? lke ezlink cards??" "no.we left it in sch.cn buy thinner??we nid it urgently.f0r washing 0ff the paint stains." she say cnnt.wlao waste 0ur time lahhs. t0k s0 many crap thn say cnnt buy.dumbass. thn i called mrlee.nv ans.mrdavid.nv ans.syab.nv ans. huipoing.nv ans.bernard.nv ans.wlao hp f0r what de??all nv ans.thn finally mrdavid called bck.thn he say"w8 4 me at there.i cuming 0va nw."

ok lor thn me and shaowei w8ted there.thn he came.we faster faster buy thn he asked me adn shaowei run bck t0 jy pri 1st cos pple w8tng f0r thinner.ok l0r.he asked us t0 run.s0 we runned t0 the traffic lite there.wanted t0 press.bt thn MUST W8 F0R AN0THER RND THN CN G0.WE MISSED THE CHANCE!ahhh!so nvm.me and shaowei ran bck.we runned acr0ss the r0ad.bt it was redman.bo bian la.thn the car had t0 st0p f0r me and him.we paiseh la.run as fast as we cn. thn after cross fiunish the r0ad mrdavid looked at us at the opposite r0ad.he haiyah u all ah...thn we like hehe.thn ran bck. wah the art rm at 5th flr! wth la.me and shaowei had t0 run up t0 5th flr!

wah when rched at the 5thflr my leg v pain!0uch lah.thn when evrything was 0ver, redshirts gathered at the artrm.mr lkee gave debriefing.wah we sat at the tables and chairs.all so smal.hah.thn when mr lee said smethng abt safety david l00ked at me.haha!s0 guilty la me!thn he'interuppted'lee.must think 0f ur safety ok.hor pohling.thn evry1 l00ked at me.ah! s0 paiseh la.aft the ting many asked"what happened?u nearly banged dwn by car arh?" i was lke"n0 lahhs.me and shaowei ran acr0ss the r0ad.thn the cars had t0 st0p f0r us."
haiyah.thn aft the ting me rubezz s00nyang and shaowei went t0 eat at dwntwn.wah.thn aft that we went hme.haha.went hme chatted with a0 and v,tan. hahaa 2dae s0 fun!!!

haha agnes said sry t0 me cos she spell my name as poiling.haha s0 cute lah she. haha i f0rgive u. cuttie!hahaas biies.p0st nxt tym.hands pain le