Tuesday, November 7, 2006

ahh!

2dae m0rning went t0 sch00l at 8plus f0r the c0ralss 0pen hse.haha me and rubezz t0ur guide f0r the wsps pple.haha there's tis guy is s0 cute.cute as in inn0cent.he s0 sh0rt l0r.haha n0 0ffence.bt he rlly cute la.then i saw my neighb0ur-viviantangimi.haha.wanted t0 g0 hme w her.bt she had t0 g0 bck t0 sch.s0 n0 ch0ice.hah sec0nd sessi0n t0urguides are humaira.nadhirah.maisurah.abu.haha thn me and rubezz t00k pics l0r.cos she accidently went t0 delete all the pics that syab t00k in her cam.hahaa s0 had t0 take.
thn after evrything finish went t0 help the stdnt ldrs.thn s0 freaking irritating!i cut my hands with the dumb sciss0rs.ah!pain lahh!at my thumb there.thn s0 gd huiping f0ll0wed me t0t the GO apply medicati0n.ahah.she s0 gd nia.haha thnks la! haha.
aft evryting finish went t0 makan w aidah rubezz hakim ahmad ruban. girls at 0ne table.b0ys an0ta.haha thn we bt tbls act act laugh v l0ud.f0r n0 resd0n.just t0 see wh0 catches wh0se attenti0n.lols lame lahh!haha
thn aft that went hme.
sh0rt p0st 2dae
.

YES! THURSDAY GT JYPS CAMP.HAHA S0 EXCITED!THE PREFECTS IN JYPS ALL LIKE SO INNOCENT AND BLURBLUR DE.HAHAHAAS...