Tuesday, November 20, 2007

okayyy, first up.
went down yesterday.
and i thought yesterda was just like any other days.
but NO.
guess who came down?
ahhhhhhhhhh~ yes.
RCTWC came down lahh people!
was so super happy.
but th other guys like don't really like himD:
say he very vain and all, come down still must wear cap.
so what people?
played polka with him and th rest.
i so so so like him? hahaaa~
woooooo~
hope he comes down tday.

and sharvish,
this is for you:
i know you're unhappy with me for not forgetting him.
i know you think he makes me feel like a fool.
i know you dont wna me to feel sad.
i know you care alot for your friends.
but think, you think its so easy to forget someone?

i like him like how much you like my sister.
you feel it, i feel it too.
he's got any problem with me, it's his problem.
not mine. get it?
stop telling me to forget hima nd all th shiatz.
cus you know i can't.
so i heed to support me in whatever i do.
cus i'll know when to stop.
i know what's th limit to how much i can go.
if not, i would have already killed him long ago.
thanks eh.
.