Sunday, March 30, 2008

10days since superteens workshop.
Quote of th day: There is no mistake so great as th mistake of not going on.





Your gift, our pride.
So, speech day was over, and yeh. I'm so proud of myself receiving th prize from principal's hand.
wanted to receive my prize from th GOH, but aiyah too bad. principal also not bad la huh. haha.
(when you went up, i clapped for you. i really did) i seriously think this year speech day was a real nice one, partly cus th dearest cheryl danced! hahaha, i was sitting afar, but i still managed to see a lil of her! oo lala.

after speech day went T2 to study with babe, and we really did studied alright!
after studying went to meet sister, douglas and my neighbor @ bedok.
sister's working today, from 3-10 @ little India. ask me what she's working as, all i know is she gives out leaflets, and she actually could get 50bucks a day? like wth. thats alot okay. stand there give out paper only get so much money.

woke up super early this morning and went to pay respects for my grandpa.
however, i don't feel tired, even though i slept at 2 but woke up at 5. cheers for me i know.

i hope chemistry spa is on tomorrow, instead of next Monday. because.. yeh you know.

alright, off to study. I'm beginning to like studying now. isn't that great.
i'm aiming for 5As, but obviously i wna more As la. till then, so long~ suckers.