Friday, March 28, 2008

8days since superteens workshop.
Quote of th day: Every passing second is a chance of turning your life around.

speech day tml, first time in coral getting prize, haha.

and I'm sorry( to whom it may concern) for not going for npcc, shall not elaborate more on th reasons, but i did went home and studied. but one thing, its was th first time in my 4years life in coral that i skipped cca alright! so yeh, hope promotion test's alright for you:D I'm sure you'll get promoted yo(:

campcraft comp was alright yesterday, tied th spas together halfway then realized used th wrong ropes to tie.
quickly untie everything and ties up all again, luckily for us th girls, we managed to complete our flag stuff and gadget. as for th shelter, twine was used up, didn't wna use th penalty twine, if not will deduct points, so too bad for us, we left a lil of th shelter undone. well done coral sec npcc girls, i think we're so so so better than th guys, right right right! :D

i shall complete all my work by today, and I'll have free time from tml onwards! yeh babeh.
i feel soooooooo motivated right now. I'm good. thankyou thankyou.