Thursday, April 10, 2008

21days since superteens workshop.
Quote of th day: An injury can grieve us only when remembered, The best revenge is therefore, to forget.

This week has certainly hasn't been a happy one, practically cus there's lots of testes going on and today isn't good at all too. So i'm sorry to you guys if I've been moody or sad today, seriously, i'm not in th mood today. But thinking back, no point getting sad over that thing right? i mean, its not your fault, it isn't mine either. so what's th whole point of getting sad, when you don't even know its all because of you, and i'm getting so irritated? No point right(yes, no point). So i told myself, aiya forget it la, waste my brain juice only. I'll try to cheer up, forget all about it and move on. Like what th quote said, th best revenge is to forget. So well, use my brain juice for other stuffs, not on you, sucka. okay bye all:D