Sunday, May 25, 2008

Quote of th day: What is defeat? Nothing but education, nothing but first step to something better.

I'll be opening up a Livejournal soon.
Will be private i guess. so no pint asking me for th url.

Okay anyway, o level mt's tomorrow.
All th best people. Guess i'll not be updating for ht next few days.
Will be afk until further notice.
Till then, so long~ suckers.

i don't wna be at your beck and call. i'm a human too alright.
Oh, and stop being a hyprocrite, pretending to like her when you don't at all.
So what's th whole point? telling me you don't like her, and in the end, you're still tryna be her good friend and *** her everytime you see her.
Enough of these, i had enough. I don't wna feel as though i live for you and i have to be your dog.
Are you my god? So sorry but no. I didn't wna tell you anything, cus i was afraid you might be very hurt. what now, i kept my mouth shut and bottle it all in my heart.
This might be unhealthy, but who cares. At least i understand myself. okay bye.