Thursday, June 26, 2008

Quote of th day: People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be.

Hate this feeling la man.
Went to th doctor yesterday, and i realized i'm running a high fever.
Jo looks like you right about me having fever uh.
39degrees, is that high? My mind was like totally blank, and i asked th doctor, is that high? Can i still go school tml? I don't wna miss any lessons.
And guess what he told me. Pohling, i know you don't wna miss any lessons right now at this moment, but seems like your fever is quite high and your flu is super serious. Prelims is coming i know, but its better to stay at home and rest, then by prelims you'll be alright . And th thing is, your chances of getting well by tml is.. zero.
Ah so he gave me 2days mc, including th day which i left early. So yeh, i hate this feeling.
Freakin flu doesn't freakin wna go away and i can't even breathe tru my freakin nose, no choice but must breathe from my freakin mouth and its so freakin XIN KU.

Okay and yesterday when i was at th office calling my mum, MrOng was also there.
Mr.O: Pohling.
(i didn't answer)
Mr.O: Pohling!
(still didn't answer)
Mr.O:Pohlingggggggggggggggggggggggg.
Me: what?
Mr.O: going home ah? sick ah? what's your temp?
Me: don't know. didn't bring thermometer.
Mr.O:sure not? really sick meh? so rare.
Me: really la, i really sick.
Mr.O(tells monica): she not sick la, don't let her go home.
Me: Mrong! i really sick la you. i wna go home.
[my face was like ): and his was like :D]
Mr.O:luckily today don't have my lessons ah, if not i won't allow you go home.
Me: yahlor, luckily ah. if not i won't go home ah.
Mr.O: haha, good student. you can become my top student one day.
Me: you very sarcastic leh!
Mr.O: no. really la. you study harder you can surely become my top student one.
Me: haha okay lor i make sure i beat that girl ah.
(so Mr.O was writing something using th office pen, and it turns out th quality was bad)
O tells th clerk, oi, why th pen like that one? so lan one leh.
Clerk: okay lor, then you buy for us new one la.
O: okay ah, you say one ah. i tml buy one packet of new pen, and you must leave one specially for me ah. if not i take home everything ah. Must put my name on that pen.
Sia la he like one small kid like that. but its funny la hah.

Anyway mum wants me to stay at home and rest, but i told her i'll be studying at home,
can't afford to lie on bed whole day right. So yeh.

Oh and babe, sorry can't meet you today cus i can't leave house,
so i guess I'll met you some other times yeh? Sorry, love ya.

Thanks jo, babe, xiuwei, pamy for th concern, i'll get well soon yeh, I'mma strong girl, haha.
Okay till then,