Sunday, August 17, 2008

Quote of th day: The way we see th problem is the problem.

I will ace my geography.
Who knows, i might be a geographer in the future.
All thanks to my tuition teacher's students who cam eover to teach me geog, i'm beginning to like geog more now.
So yah.


Michael Phelps!
*Screamssssssssss!
He got 8 medals for 2008 olympics! He's seriously one perfect person in water, and his smiles are so... AWW. heh.

Oh anyway after much thinkings, i've decided to resit for my mt exams.
Got a B3, i'll try for an A2 at least. L1R5 needs 6subj, so i think physics's my spare one.
All thanks to mr ong, he made me lose interest after what he said to me. Don't ask me what, sorry.

Tonight, spore will vs china for gold medals in th womén table tennis, be sure to catch!
And Jamaica's runners are super damn fast, i'll cheer for them:D

She cooked dinner for him,he didn't know.
She prepared the hot bath for him, he didn't know.
She found a job for him, he didn't know.
She waited for him, he didn't know.
She cried for him, he didn't know.
She made him her everything, he didn't know.
All he knew was she will help him forever.
All he knew was she will forgive him for whatever he did.
All he knew was to let her suffer in silence.
All he knew was to have fun.
And one day, she died, he still didn't know.
All because he rushed her to faster come home and cook dinner.
All i know was he's being a bastard.
She loved him, he didn't know.
Until one day he saw a letter written by her.
'For him, i will...'
Its too late by then.