Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Quote of th day: We're swallowed up only when we're willing for it to happen.

Got back my emaths mock today, naah, didn't do as well as i thought.
Managed to pass, but its a low A1.
Alla god.

Anyway, i have a very cute neighbour and would like to share with you guys his face:D

Hi, my name is nathaniel(:

I like to pose for the camera!


And i like to rollerblade.





(She's like damn tall la please, just sec2 and almost same height as me.)


( She's very cheerful i tell you)

Actually i've got alot more picture to upload, been taking many pictures these days, particularly with my neighbours.

Wne tdown study with neighbours for th past few days, quite productive at th beginning, but somehow all of us got distracted and we ended up watching movie at someone's lappy.
YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE ZOHANS!
300:D

I miss Mrs SelinaTan. :O

Oh, please don't do this. i fear i might start hating you. Let's just be friends, nothing more than that. Some things just can't be forced. What's what and what's not, i hope you know.
Might not reply you anymore i guess.

Till then, tata:D