Sunday, February 15, 2009

Quote of the day: Let them be.. Let them be.. Let them be..
My old house @ Changi Prison, haha.
Random but ya.

Anyway I'll be shifting house next month, to th back of my current place.
Been staying at Changi area since young so... More or less I'll be sticking here for quite some time. HAHA.

Anyway this two crazy jokers... Wearing each other's specs HAHA DAMN FUNNY.
And clarice actually made a joke out of somone's boobs (shall not name it)
You guys shoudl really hear about that joke man.
YOU CAN TOTALLY LAUGH NON-STOP.

NERDS HAHA.
Speaking of nerds, I think I'm becoming one soon, or I've already became one ever since th 2nd week of school. Not studying for one day makes me feel quilty cus yeh.. There's quite alot to catch up, be it jc stffs or o level stuffs.
Caught up with Jia Qi last friday, and yes. She told me alotttttttttttttttttttttttt about her school. Haha i know she lovessssssssssssssssssssssssss her school very muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, hope she's having fun! Ya hope all srjcians are having fun yo!
Valentines was spent with sammy @ th gym and town. Bought a new school bag, LIKE FINALLY. Surprisingly th bag isn' purple in color, but black instead. HAHA. Couldn't find th purple bag that i saw on th net, damn itttttttt. And books became my 2nd valentine for th night:D
So i no need to be worried of not having any valentine's each year. I HAVE MY BOOKS TO ACCOMPANY ME, right ren an? HAHA.
Sihui syab basirah, all having camp tomorrow. Damn I'm gna miss them siaZZZ.
Luckily i still have weishan clarice xinjie manpang with me.
And most of th time I'll be with weishan. Lectures breaks pe all th same timeslot.
Who ask him take exactly same subj comb as me.
HAHA.
Babe pls try to make it for th camp la, don't go LA la, hahahhahaha
Stay in spore, safer. WOOOOOOO~