Saturday, March 28, 2009


The best.

OH YEH MY SKIN IS BACK TO NORMAL. THANKS BABE lurbb euu veli muchies.
It's been so long.
That you haven't seen my face.
Haha feels like it's been so long since I've use th computer. But to be precise, only one week had gone by.
SO?

Many things happened within this one week.
Like I've shifted house and it's th first time in my life that I have a bedroom of my own. Feels good in some way or another but... this means I'll have less interaction time/ gossiping moments with my sister. The past weekend had been hectic. Never knew moving house was such a torture and it's damn freakin' tiring. Never knew my house had so many stuffs until i starting packing out everything.

Freakin' took me 4days to clear my drawers. And not even half th bedroom was done. Bloody tiring.
Am starting to adapt to th new environment, not exactly new on th outside but... New room and all, everything needs time. And th freakin' air con is so freakin' quiet that I can't freakin' sleep for nuts. It's as quiet as STILL AIR. damn still. I miss my old noisy air con! HAHA.

New house further away from bustop, means I've to leave house 10mins earlier, basket. Was almost late on some days.

Anyway forget about my new house.
Met MY DEAREST AFTER A FREAKIN' LONG TIME on monday.
FREAKIN' LUCKY BIMBO HAD A CHANCE TO GO LA FOR HOLIDAY ):
Leaving me behind to study. Hahaha. Babe i really miss you soooooo much la:D We can like go out and bitch non stop and not feel tired. So you know whut i'm hinting you about right :D WOO.

Can't remember whut i did on tues and wed. Only knew i had alot of tests this week.

Lunch with sharvish on thurs, it's been so long since i've met up with my neighbors. Awww awesome lunch.
Studied with th same people on friday and just now. Damn tired.

MEETING MY PRECIOUS5 ON MONDAY:D YAYYYYYYY.

Anyway, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BF!<3