Monday, May 11, 2009

Hell no all I'm back with some of th speech day's pictures!
Ya some of you must be thinking WA FINALLY right.
I'm just too lazy to re-size 60plus pictures la, sorry boss.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My super one and only TNG LE HUA! Miss her so much):
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Be patient if y'wna see more.......

Anyway i'm lucky today's a holidays for us uniformed students, cus i haven't done my work yet, plus there's a 3000++ word report for PW.

Yesterday was th day i went shopping, after sooooooooooooooo long, and i bought stuffs. Th last time i went shopping WITHOUT BEING EMPTY HANDED WHEN I WENT BACK was new year?
Sad lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, haha.

going back sch soon for PW, tsk.
But Sakae after that, yahoooooooooooooooooo.