Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sammy came over the other day to return stuff and collect photos of speech day.
But we ended up taking pictures together and i hate her tongue. HAHA.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Had amazing race all over pasir ris and tampines area fro Odac just now.
From Tpjc>Whitesands Pri>Ruban's apache condo>tamp mart>Tamp 201>Tamp mall.
And guess whut, all from walking. Damn tiring but fun, i luv my group, DARODA yumseng.

Ya and guess whut again, i was late for school today.....................
Even though sch starts late on wednesdays, i was freakin' late for sch.
ALL THANKS TO THE FREAKIN' BUS DRIVER WHO DIDN'T STOP FOR ME.
It just.. drove past me. Basketball, in th end i took th 845 bus, and we were supposed to reach sch by 845.
Cheers for mua.

JERMAINE didn't come sch todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy):
Make me so sad. Haha.

Friday's a special day for special people and i'm saving it for the special ones...
God bless and bye.

I luv me.
I luv sch.
I luv my s16.
I luv friday.
yum yum. mmm.