Friday, August 21, 2009

BACK!

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
haven't been finding th time to blog, until today right now.

Not gna bore you guys with my school life in th past days but in summary,"you can't survive one day without studying, in JC."
YAYY I'MMA GEEKO.

Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, 've been addicted to Girls' Generation's songs and ya, I wanna learn korean HAHAHAHA I'm serious.
At th mean time, lemme show you guys this video.

Wlou these girls can dance for real.
I don't know why but i'm like so addddddddddddicted to them know. It's like, you don't understand a single thing they're singing but yet clinging onto their MTVs. Haha shows how powerful they are.

Speaking of understanding, sometimes i wonder, who truly understands me th most?
My family members? My girls? My closest friends? Guy friends?
.
.
.
And now i finally realised, it's th person whose been living within me. Th person whom I see every morning in front of th mirror. Its....... My soul.
Reminds me of those times where we all had our motivational talk @ Coral. Laughing and crying and aiming to score straight As during O's. Obviously that isn't possible but.. it's really heartwarming when you think back, right my girls?

Suddenly, I miss my girls. SIHUI YENHUEI JOELYN XIUWEI JIAQI. I MISS TH 12345 OF YOU.
I miss those times where all of us got around together and shared common interests.....
Thinking back, it feels good to be a corallite. Haha I love coral Vpeace. More than i love Tpjc opps.







I LOVE PW. i lied.