Saturday, August 8, 2009

ISLANDWIDE 44% DISCOUNT- thanks to singapore! :D

Blogger's finally operating normally, yayyyyyyyyyyyyy.

NDP celebration @ Tpjc this morn.
Ever seen students wearing ethnic costumes and dancing/ doing tai chi on national day? Well, tpjc's unique, I can say.
Like since when do we wear traditional costumes on national day?! I meant, aren't them supposed to be worn on racial harmony day or sth? Haha contradiction, again Vpeace.

Coral's racial harmony day VS Tpjc 'racial harmony' day.

I kinda miss 4/9 thou. I MISS SITTING ALONEEEE AT TH BACK OF TH CLASS AND MY DJO WILL COME TO ME. I LOVE IT. *winks.



I was thinking of how girls could get rid of th guy they hate most in your life.
& I conclude, this is th best idea.
Seduce th guy you hate --> Bring him to a secluded island --> Tell him you've forgotten to purchase condom --> Take a speedboat back to mainland leaving him on th island, waiting --> Never go back there.
He'll probably wait/rot/whutever not to death and poof! You got rid of him. HAHA.
It's random to have such thoughts, esp when you're in th midst of a bath. I was engrossed with this thought but idk why.
Perhaps it's due to th piles of infinite work that tpjc provides.
I LOVE TPJC(:



It's funny to see how some people always smile and be happy when they're around others but fact is, they feel dejected. I'm one of them.

But on a happier note, I'M STUDYING PHYSICS TOMORROW. not sure how is this happy but yes, I will own physics and kick your ass!(:
Did i mention that I'll hand up GP essay too?
HAHA nerds rock, Vpeace.