Tuesday, August 4, 2009


TENG showed me this video and I find it kinda.... Interesting. Didn't know cute girls can dance well too.
(HASTY GENERALIZATION)

Anyway i haven't been updating and still, I'm lazy to update now.

Struggling with never-ending homework and bitchy PW.
Jc life isn't that ffffffun afterall but I'm still relieved I got into a Jc. (contradiction)

I've been getting lesser sleep each day, whut's worse ever since Jc life began I thought of waking up earlier in th morn to complete my work. OKAY AT LEAST I TRIED TO WAKE UP. SUCCEEDED 1/5 TIMES.

I've to many thingggggggggggs to blog about but... time just doesn't permit.
If only I've th power to update as and when I like, w time on my side.

I WANT TO BE A SUPERWOMAN, TO CHANGE 1 MIN= 60000000SECONDS AND 1YEAR= 365000000DAYS.
how great will that be? (;