Wednesday, October 21, 2009

small ass

I fear being online, my best option? To appear offline because my grp leader is online. Haha but now, I took on th courage to block her and woah, there's nothing to be afraid of now.
.
.
.
I've always been wanting to revisit the night safari, plus it's th Halloween season now, it's gonna be all exciting yet creepy to go there.
I still remembered vividly I got scared by some long haired woman dressed in red, standing beside me while waiting for th tram and th safari. SCREW it I screamed, never did I realize they can be such horrendous beings. OMG.

Life is sad, life is boring.
In sec school, you use th comp once you got home. You've th time to at least sit down relax and watch telev. You've time to hang out w your old friends.

Well, jc's totally not near any of these.
I go straight to bed when i reach home. There's no time for telev programmes(except polo boys). I've to time to meet up w my old mates(bestfrQ).
Small pleasures at home. You want again and again.
sound so wrong.

................................(farmtown mode on).....................................