Tuesday, October 20, 2009

RESULTS SHOWN LIVE.

These few days ain't gonna be easy to live by..

Results are almost back, not too bad for econs and chem but surprisingly, I don't feel the happy-satisfied bugs in me. I feel worse when friends around me are at risk, more than I feel for myself. I don't know, none of my friends will and shall retain, I'm not so sadist like some losers in my class, hoping th whole class could retain except him. Well anyway, I'm praying that s16 gets promoted altogether, no more no less. Damn, this feeling sucks. It's like you should be happy but no you're not.

On top of that, I've Mt homework yet to be done. But who cares, it'll be over after 2Nov, just a week or so to go by..

some people are just so.. disappointing. you get them thinking and leave them hanging, just like that.