Sunday, October 25, 2009

I must admit, I've been concentrating too much on school stuff. Too much that I pushed entertainment aside. Nugget.

I've been wanting to change my blogskin since FOREVER, but I don't know whut style to change to. Maybe th usual standard ones, blogger's theme. Nice and simple, prettayyy.

Pw consultation yesterday over at SJI. (sorry i was an hour late! mates.)
I swear that school is damn nice. Makes you wanna go explore around if not-you'll-regret-it.
But too bad, they were having some camp at that time so we thought we shouldn't interrupt their activities. Even th entrance is much MUCH nicer than Tpjc's. Sorry but Tpjc is just pathetic when it comes to outlook.
Whutever, i bet SJI's hall is more spacious than Tpjc's. Urgh hide my face.


HAHA my school was being sexist last friday. They separated th gals and boys for morning assembly.
Guess whut was their intention?
So that they can address to us about our appearance and how we should set good impression for our school. Like whutever, seriously.
All in all, they're just concerned about how th society view tpjc. We th scapegoat.

I've a feeling I'll get caught for my skirt but who cares, they can't possibly ask me to get new skirts, right? I don't know. I'll just tell em I grew taller, there's nothing I can do about it(:
Have a good last look at this specs, it's gonna bid goodbye soon.
Like in hour's time. Till then, horray for th arrival of th new reddd, BOOMSXZ.