Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Insights and Research

After staying up the whole night on sunday w mates to rush PW, WR is finally over.
Official hand up of WR on Monday with some screw ups here and there.
Biblio not in order, wrong underlinings, unnecessary figures.

Sunday night was a havoc I swear.
Met up @ Airport at 4 (apparently i reached at 530) to do PW but only felt the tension after 8.
So we decided to channel all our thoughts and concentration to just WR. No facebook no games no videos. In short, no internet ZZZ.
Good thing we met up @ airport where they have 24hrs cafe like the Killiney.
Stayed up till 3am @ airport cus the only laptop we had died on us, with conclusion not done and content page w missing page numbers.
Apparently we continued @ home & completed everything at 6am in th morn. And i had a lil break for 30mins(;

So in order to pay back my sleeping time, I brought a small pillow to school! Haha sounds stupid but I actually made use of th pillow. Had a good rest yo.


K enough of lifeless stuff.


Caught 500days of summer w Jermaine on Monday. It's a show worth watching when you're really not tired at all. The guy's quite cute thou. Don't ask me whut's th show about, you can read it up yourself.
Our initial plan was to watch Sorority LOW, but theres no more screening in cinemas. Outdated heh?
Next movie: Jennifer's body/ MY sister's keeper.
Vpeace.

in case if you guys are wondering whether I was caught for my attire on Monday, I got tru it(;
YAYY JOELYN! HAHA ownage.
Th teacher decided to pass me for my attire and hair after looking harddddddd at my skirt. Well, she's just nice and i'm just tall enough to not get caught for my skirt, i think.
YAYY JOELYN. ownage again.

Time check: 1:36am.
PW check: I&R done.
Bag check: All packed.
Work check: MT not done.
Plan check: time to sleep.
bye.