Sunday, October 11, 2009

My exams are overrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rawr.
Math was a TOTAL disappointment, I should've studied th day before, asdfghjkl.
Chem was sui sui, I managed to complete with excess time left.
Well, physics........ Forget about physics, why th toot are physics papers alwayssssss so tough and hard, I've never encountered a paper which I can do and be confidence, kns.

Well since promos is over, IT'S TIME TO PARTAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
Then comes bitchy PW and neverending MT lessons.
Mt Alevel's on 2Nov, NO STRESS hoho.

I just came back from kayaking in th afternoon, I'm reindeer's bestfriend, we both have red noses.

Anyway, someone please date me out(;
It's after th exams, people!

*OMGOMGOMG 15 OCT, NAT HO'S APPEARING ON TELEV, POLOBOYS!
*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Michelle is so lucky...