Saturday, September 19, 2009

13 to then.

Counting down to 13days.
Can't believe promos's less than 2weeks away and I'm still not halfway tru my physics. Others say its easy to get pass Jc1; being in Jc confirm can chope a place in university; Jc students very disciplined one. Stereotypes. Kns.

All those mentioned above doesn't seem to apply to me, esp th 3rd one. Yet I'm still here blogging and pretending that I've pw to do. Great, I've got pw to do but have no idea on whut to do. Yayyyyy th power of Jc.

Urghhhhhhhhhhhh I can't wait for 9oct to be over, scrrrooooo promos.
I'm an impatient kid. girl. Teenage girl.

Speaking of which, IT'S HARI RAYA TOMORROWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Haha kns I know it doesn't concern me AT ALL but yet I'm getting all excited. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm gonna marry a malay yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
aku nak celebrate more than 1new year every year. Ni bagus lu hawt aku cante.


Mum say must be a good girl. Cannot skip school one know.