Sunday, October 18, 2009

I celebrate Deepavali too.

Yesterday was great, for me at least.
No need to do PW, no school, no MT.
PLUS I get to meet up with th old Corallites- DJo Jiaqi Sihui Yuanyun Manpang.
FRISBEEEEEEEEEEEEE was fun plus tiring, LOUSY sihui had no stamina and got tired after like whut, 10mins tru th game?
HAHA NO KICK LA SIHUI.

I miss coral.......................................................................
All th pretty people and persistent teachers, not forgetting NPCC and redshirts and of course, th coolest class of all time-4/9.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well anyway, I got myself a new HOT PINK water bottle after so long.
I've always wanted to get a new bottle cus 've been using th same old one for long.
So after much consideration, I decided to get this HOT PINK bottle for myself, although I can't really imagine myself using pink, omg.
AND th pink's really striking, like some AA girl, but who cares. Attention's cool. HAHA LOSER.

I'm supposed to be doing PW nowwwwwwwwww omg and prolly head out with sister and her guy after which but....... oh no, I got stuck in Bejeweled for th past 2hour or so. Kanasai.
And I've mt homework to do, tell me why life after promos is still so sian one.


Its been longggggggggg since I went shopping, damn. Far east sounds good(:
Been looking tru all those 17magazines, and most of th pretty clothes are from far east.
WTH my first impression on far east was that it's a place for those... ah bengs and ah lians like SIHUI but no, chey.

Anyway I got myself another piercing on th ear, after muchhhhhhhh persuasion from Sammybitchyshit and my sister. Freaking pain, I spent 10mins in th shop trying to overcome my fear of being poked at. Laugh, I fear pain. SHH.

Well, I gave up trying to break my score of 322k in bejeweled, let's get back to PW.
In case you're wondering whut's AA, it's attract attention, losers(: