Monday, October 19, 2009

EH YOU 17 ALREADY SIA AH.

Not blogging cus it's Deepavali or whutever, but cus IT'S TAN SI HUI THE CHAO AH LIAN'S BIRTHDAY!!! Hooray, she's finally 17...
(I'll dedicate this whole post to you, only you~)

(I was looking tru pictures and happened to find these)

When we were sec3.. She tried to steal my first kiss.
I can't really remember how did we end up taking this pic but o well, I know you miss your OLD shoes. Look at your uniform, so typical ahlian..

Sec4, after her performance @ Crescendo.
Woahwoahwoah, someone's wearing a cheongsam lookalike hor. I think th flower suits you, somehow. Aww I miss Cresendo.

At th start of this year, when we were still not used to wearing green uniform.
Background's kinda dark, but o well. I was still having short hair while you were still wearing yellow STRIKING specs, like some AA.

Th most recent I can find, during Racail Harmony this year.
You kinda remind me of this female Indian teacher in Tpjc.. Haha we're like having photoshoot! HAWT.

As compared to last year... Note th parting of her fringes in both pics. WA can change side one leh! WOAH, look at your legs, can pose one sia.
.
.
This girl's pretty much awesome, accept for th fact that she's retarded and acts like one.. You know. HEY WOMAN I'M SO GLAD THAT I'M IN TH SAME SCHOOL AS YOU RIGHT NOW, ALTHOUGH WE DON'T TALK AS MUCH AS COMPARED TO TIMES IN SEC SCH. I miss Yuan lao shi's MT lessons w you, PE times during sec2, your crazy jokes and everything about you.. Feels heartwarming when I think back 'bout those times.. spent w you.. (omg)

HAHA as if you're resting in peace now.

Well anyway, come to think of it, I've known YOU since sec2, been in same class from then on until JC came along. You're pretty much realistic and care for your friends alotttt, thats whut i LOVE about you HAHHAHAHHAHAH omgomgomgsxz.
I wish you luck in getting back you papers tomorrow, don't worry too much there's no good in worrying. You'll do just fine and get promoted(:
Once again, HAPPY 17 BIRTHDAY WOMAN, IIE LURBB EUU WORRZ. omg.