Monday, November 23, 2009

Aftermath

Awesome. Went Malaysia yesterday for some relative's wedding and all I can say... Wedding dinners in Singapore are much more grand and formal than Malaysia ones.

Mum told me that we do not have t dress up veryyyyyy nicely for th dinner; she didn't specify why. And when we reached there, there're girls wearing shorts and slippers for th dinner @ th hotel. Like seriously................... Now I know why mum didn't say why.
Fail.

And I was telling all my relatives, they'd better dress up formally and look presentable during my wedding if not.. Omg I'm speechless wthhhhhhh.
Tshirt and shorts + slippers?! Fail.

Next, maybe I'm just being paranoid, but malaysians are really Self---. Seriously, if you're sitting in a car and trying your veryyyyyyy best to turn out from th small route to th main road, you'll have a hard time. All th cars can just go past you w/o even realising you're there. Plus, cars in malaysia run at a very fast speed, for cars in Senai at least. And they can overtake you like ZZZ w/o any signals. How can like that one...............
Fail.

Luckily I'm safely back in Singapore. Nothing feels better than being home. Awwwwwwwww.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anyway...... I managed to convince mum t let me skip school today cus it's really time wastage to school for an hour and that's it. And we got home late last night so... ya. Gym is much better than schooling, at this time of th year.

Aiya enough of crap, enjoy thiz.
Jae
Ni

Oh yea baby dance baby