Thursday, November 26, 2009

In 5 4 3 2 1.

Aloe Vera yogurt; is it green in color or am I just paranoid?
Anyway AV yogurt is delicious, I always thought it'd taste like some awful disgusting plant scent but no, it's sweet but I can't seem to check out th color.

Side track, holidays are here and I'll be going t Msia on sunday.
BUTTTTTT, I haven't gotten by bag for th trip, haven't pack my clothes, haven't ...
Hehe I'm excited but i'm just too lazyxxx to start packing cus it'll take a hell of my time t pack clothes of 5days. Holyshit.
.
.
.
.
I painted my nails baby pink, baby green and baby blue and I love it.
Not gonna paint my whole hand cus Nordin's gonna screamo at me if he sees it.
So I decided to paint 3fingers on each hand. like unique........................

I promise, I'm gonna post up pictures when th cam's back to me.
Right now it's w th birthday girl, aka my sister.
HAPPY sexy 19 sister, you're turning 20 in 365days. You're old..............

On top of that,
HAPPY BELATED Pamyyyyyy! You lil awesome, meet up soon k!
Plus,
HAPPY belated MmBZ! Thanks for everything, you gogogogo hotstuff! \m/
Last but not least,
HAPPY super Belated SINJIAQI.
I just realised I haven't posted anything here 'bout your bday.
Well thanks for jogging w me on saturdays, I miss those times, really.
Sorryyyyyyyy for not giving you any prezzie, I treat you bubbletea la k?
HAHA have fun @ your trip w your ahemahem, update me.

--------HOT BLOOD TIME--------------
Bye--------------------

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah \m/