Tuesday, November 10, 2009

We're all 17!

Happy Belated, bestfr.Q(;
The great awesome smart tall patient cool rare and bla...........
Special5!
This pic was taken during your bday last year, apparently we haven't taken any this year, well soon soon.. :D
Greattttttttttttttttttttt day last night, dinner w th above @ BBQ chicken and ice cream over @ Swensens. I know it's fattening but then.. who can resist temptation siaZ.
I miss th above 5): Esp those times during Olevels period where all of us spent time together studying gossiping bitching laughing joking and all.... Awww mega-ly.

Anywayyyyyyyyy I'll be having my OP exam tomorrow, people wish me luck I just hope that those assessors will be lenient enough to at least post me w an answerable question like 'whut do you think is th greatest strength/limitation about your proj' I'll love you readers if they ask me that. Hoho.

I realised that th part where I fell th other day (my knee) is covered w this yellow skin and beyond it is liquid; yellow liquid. not pus. It's damn disgusting but i had fun peeling that skin off just now and seeing yellow stuff flowing out. AwesomeZZZ. (YUCK)

Supposed to be rehearsing on OP for th one last time but.............. omg i hate youtube why do they post up such interesting videos. Right now I'm watching this korean variety show; Idol Army starring 2PM. Gosh whuts w me and korean-y stuff nowadays.
Nichkhun Junho are cuteeeeeeee JaeBum WooYoung are hottttttttttt like omg.
Go check them out yourselves(;


Right enough of Kpop, now's th time for OP asdfghjklffffffffffffkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccbupouferkjfghkdsfguifgbhfvjkgh go and die.