Monday, November 9, 2009

Preventing a blood crisis in SEA.

Presenting TP116.
.
.
.

Zhong sheng, Yu Yong, Nadera.

ZS, YY, nad.



Above pics, wanted to go escape but it was closed on weekdays (YUCK).
So we caught a movie and went cycling, APPARENTLY I fell down (YUCK) when about to turn. Guess whut I fell infront of th interchange where all the buses are waiting to turn out of th interchange (YUCKKKK). It was a bad fall and I fell on my scar againZZZZZZZZZZZ. Ugly already (YUCK).
.
.
.

We wanted to prove that we've been to ION orchard so yeh, took pics w LV and PRADA haha losers but still. Initially we went town for this Flash Mob thing organized by Tpjc. So we were supposed to freeze along th streets for 5minutes. Apparently we gave up doing so and went walking around town lor. PW too.

I know I' m gonna sound contradicting but..
At th beginning, I dislike TP116. With such ___________ leader, I totally dread mondays and fridays, and meetups for PW. Well to summarize, we were not bonded and shared nothing in common, except PWzzz.
However, after WR was over, OP came along and we had no choice but to meet up OFTEN to rehearse on our presentation and vocals and bla. So i guess this is where we all started to get along not too badly with one another, k with th leader actually. I tell you, for th past week, TP116 met up on tues wed thurs sat, and mon w/o YY. So er ya, th result of spending too much time with one another>>> hanging out buddies. Omg.
Now I've got no issues with my PW group and mates, I guess. Or perhaps I'm denying those issues, idk. And it's 3days before PW is officially over, are we supposed to rejoice? well..

Anyway on a random note, I went to th Fish Spa @ fish farm today! Haha it's damn ticklish when your leg is being surrounded by fishes, eating your dead skin. I supposed they're hitting on our laughing bugs, cus they make you laugh like seriously.

Okay bye 8hours till PW..........................