Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I am backkkkkkkkkkkkk from overseas trip!!!
Wellz all of a sudden I'm so high and excited, know why?
Cus I just managed to control my patience and resized >80 photos. Like omg.
K I'll just upload th ones taken during farewell partay last night w ODAC!!!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I have more but then...........
You guys won't want to see all 80pis at one go.

SO WAIT TILL NEXT TIME K.

Anyway Pahang msia was fun awesome cool memorable, esp group2 hahahahhahahaa.
We did lots of stuff like canoe, trekking for >6hours in total, visit t orang asli village, rapid shooting, swimming, perf and bla.
Everything went well; and it feels greatttttttttt being yourself (yea yea whutever)

Aiyah, I'll upload th pics on facebook, provided it turned off its bitch mode.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
2Pm \m/