Saturday, November 28, 2009

Just thought that I needed to bid farewell formally, temporarily.
Away to make friends w Orang Asli @ Msia, awesomesxzzzzzzz. I wonder how they survive w/o tech, seriously.

I'm soooooooooo very excited but yet, I'm not even halfway done w my packing.
Damn sian to pack I tell you.
Anyway thanks Vittoorioooo for lending your bag!(;
I think I'm gonna continue w th packing tomorrow morn, hehe \m/

Yerp so for th time being, you can visit these few blog when superNATural is away.
>> candeza-myths.blogspot.com
>>wigglywamwam.blogspot.com
>>zapyou.blogspot.com
>>merryorange.blogspot.com
>>scandalousscene.blogspot.com


Yayy yayy I'll miss allz ofz youz.
Esp you girlsz.
And youtube-2pmz
And Nat ho blogz
And facebookz.
No actually facebook now no kick alreadyz.
Byez....................!