Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hello I know I should update this blog when I return from China so now I'm doing it.
Spare me th details cus I ain't gonna jot down every single places we went.

Summary: China is freakinggggggggggggg cold to th extent that you still feel chilly cold even with 7layers of clothes. Imagine that. And imagine how FAT we'll look like in pictures, and it's unavoidable. ZZZ.

Next, I don't know where their manners went. By this, no offence or personal attack to anyone but.. MAJORITY of them smoke in shopping malls (?!), spit their phlegm/saliva anywhere and everywhere, without any warning without any sense of guilt. OMGGGGGGGG how can like that one.

But still, there's a minority of th group that's well brought up, civilised.
I like going into shops looking around for >20mins and not buying anything in th end, and th salesperson still greets you with a sincere smile when you leave. Ooo I love those people.

Enough of china, I'll post up pictures when I've got th time! Hehe.

Speaking of having th time, I swear I needed to go gym for more than merely twice a week!
Freak, I gained 3freakingggg KG when I weighed myself last night. kanasai sia go china eat too much already la. ZZZ.
I'm so so determined to lose weight before school starts.
NO, DON'T tell me I'm not fat and I'm just proportionate or whutever. I don't look fat, but looks can be deceiving(; Well thanks for those consolation thou;D

Aye, I need to start studying and stop watching Korean vids. Damn.
But at th meantime, lemme intro some AWESOME Korean variety shows to you guys! HEHEZ.
*Introducing star's friend, starring SUJU and 2PM and pretty random girls.
*Idol show season 1 starring suju, season 3 starring 2pm.
.
.
.
enough for th time being haha.
New dream country: Korea \m/

From china. Hehe some chinese still looks good, heng ah.
黄晓明, remember his name.
BYE.